Monday, March 15, 2010

WHY?

So why is it that I want to refocus and lose weight?
Few reasons.

1. John and I want to have a baby. Having a baby will be a lot easier when I weigh less and will be healthier for the baby.

2. I am finding it more difficult to do physical things (which I think is a combination of the stupid leg and the weight).

3. I cant afford to keep buying new clothes. Stores that sell nice clothes for plus size women like to charge $40/shirt and I can't afford that.

4. I went to the doctors and my A1C (3 month blood sugar levels) were slightly elevated. I have to go back for fasting blood work (tomorrow). This means that I could have diabetes. Not something that I want to hear. It sucks that I needed something like this to scare me back, but it has.

There are many many other smaller reasons, but these are the main ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment