Friday, March 19, 2010

I am finding this harder than the first time I joined WW. I think it is because the first time it was all new and kind of exciting, and you kinda wanted to prove yourself to others. I am committed to do this, it's just mentally more difficult.

Yesterday I found myself very hungry. The issue I think was that what I am used to eating, even when they are not the most horrible of foods, are still pretty high in points. I just have to gradually learn to have smaller portions, and possibly eat a little more often.

I also need to re-learn how to plan my meals. As of right now I have no idea what I am going to eat tomorrow, which isn't a good thing. This is what causes me to just eat garbage.
Tomorrow I plan to get some activity in. It has been GORGEOUS here in Eastern Ontario and I need to get outside. I am going to go for a walk. Tonight I get my MP3 player ready to go so I have no excuses!!!


"You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother, she started walking 5 miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is" -- Ellen Degeneres


Total Daily Points : 35
Day 1: 35DP + 0.5WP
Day 2: 35DP + 2.5WP
WP remaining: 32

Nikisha ♥

2 comments:

  1. I find organizing and prep work is the key for me to stay OP.

    Just set out a plan (even just one meal a day) and increase from there!

    It will get easier and become more natural to plan things out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently rejoined WW as well and I'm struggling too. I remember you from the boards my first time around (a few years ago?) good luck!

    ReplyDelete