Thursday, March 18, 2010

Weight Watchers

So I bit the bullet and joined Weight Watchers Online last night.
Because I was a member online before I was able to join without paying the membership dues, so it was a little easier on the wallet.

Today I have tracked everything I have eaten and so far I am doing pretty good. I get 35pts per day and so far I have used 18.5. My last blog I stated what I ate each day, but I don't think that I am going to do that this time. Really it's pretty dry information that people probably do not care about.

At the end of the day I will probably state how well I did for the day.....like how many points I ate for the day but that is about it.

Also I plan to share any low point yummy recipes I find :)

Now that the weather is nicer, I need to start making some plans for activity. I have had an extremely lazy winter so it is time. I think I will start with walks and move up to bike riding.
Guess this means I need to find my MP3 Player and load up some new music.


3 comments:

  1. Good for you!! I'd love to hear about great recipes :)
    Today was an awesome day for a walk! I even saw butterfly's playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to hear about your recipes too! I am definitely in a food rut and need some fresh ideas :)
    Sounds like you are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray for re-joining weight watchers! I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete