Monday, March 15, 2010

New Beginnings

My name is Nikisha and I am FAT!
Just as the title of my Blog states....It is time for me to cut the fat!!!!

It is really time for me to get my ass into gear and do something about this!

I have been fat pretty much my whole life, but I have been able to keep it fairly under control.
In 2005 I was at my heaviest at 274 and I joined weight watchers and got down to 222.

Well I continued life, and as I lives, the fat crept back on.

I was able to maintain my weight at about 240lb for the longest time...... then in Feb 2009 I broke my leg....badly (take a look here). Because of this I wasn't able to be very active, and was in a cast until December. In October, I became unemployed. These 2 things put together, along with my love of laziness has brought me to today.

Today I am at the heaviest I have ever been in my life -- 283lb

This is just not acceptable for me, and I need to change this. I have the resources to do so, so I just need to get off my ass, hunt for my motivation (because I know it is here somewhere) and get a move on.

This is my New Beginning!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi weight loss buddy!! I missed you, I'm here losing weight too. Congrats on getting back on the fat wagon :)

    ReplyDelete