Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekends

Weekends are gonna kill me. And not even for the reason that weekends kill most people.

My problem is that my sleeping gets really messed up on weekends and because of this, the small amounts I do eat are not that good for me. Even if I am within points, its not healthy to have like 1-2 meals a day.

Because I am not working I end up staying up late (which I am trying to work on). And by late I mean like 2am. During the week this is fine, because I get up by 10am and go about my day. I have breakfast by 11, lunch at 3 and dinner at 8.

Weekends I pick my husband up from work. So I go to sleep around 2-230, get up at about 530am, so really this isn't enough sleep, more like a nap. Then by the time I get back to sleep its 630-7. Because of this I don't get up sometimes till after 1pm, and then I don't eat till like 3pm because I don't feel rested.

Yesterday I didn't anything till 5pm which was toast with PB and J. Then for dinner at 10pm I had a Whopper and fries. I counted my points and I am fine....but really this is not a way to eat.

I am trying to get myself to go to sleep sooner but it is gonna take time. I go to bed at midnight and there are times that I still dont fall asleep for 2 hours. It's kinda frustrating really. I will keep at it but I have really messed up my body with my sleeping habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment