Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's gonna be hard

So today I decided to start making better decisions when it comes to my food choices....and you know I forgot how hard it is.

I KNOW that I didn't make good decisions but I acknowledged that throughout the day.

I am really thinking about joining Weight Watchers again.
My mom has asked me about it, but I said no because I don't really have the funds for it. I am starting to think that I actually do need to rejoin. It will cost me $50/month.

I don't know why I feel like I have to prove myself to others, but for some reason that is the fire under my ass that gets me going.

Nikisha ♥

1 comment:

  1. Do you think weight watchers online would keep you accountable? I think that's only $21.95 a month or something like that!!

    You can do it Nikisha, I know you can...think about that beautiful baby you want :)

    ReplyDelete