Saturday, May 1, 2010

Utter Blob ---- Yup that's me!

So how many times do I have to re-commit before I actually take myself seriously and do it??? Any guesses? any insight? anything will help me at this point.

I sit here feeling sorry for myself, feeling like an utter blob, eating complete garbage and I don't do anything about it.

I really need to find motivation but it is really hard.
This was so much easier when I was doing it with someone else. Maybe I can try to get my mom to recommit with me since she talks about needing to lose weight again.

I really have no excuse. I am not working so I am home all day every day. I can get off of my lazy ass and do something but I just don't. I no longer have any physical restrictions either (well there are some things I still can't do yet, but not because the doctor said I cant, just that my leg doesn't have full motion)

I just need someone to come here and kick me in the ass!
Any takers?

Nikisha ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment