Sunday, May 2, 2010

So after my little pitty fest yesterday, I decided I was going to FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!!!
I have figured out what I am going to make for dinner for the next 8 days (including today), then I went to the grocery store and spent $130.00 on fruit, veggies and meat.

Now that I have a plan, I think I may do a lot better at this.
I even talked to my mom and she is going to come over every week and WI with me since she wants to lose weight too :)

Now I just have to plan my breakfasts and lunches


Nikisha ♥

1 comment:

  1. One book that really helped me was Thin For Life...(I did a blog about it). But, one thing that really helped me was how many of the success stories had 3 or 4 weight loss attempts before they finally got it together...

    Wishing you the best this week!

    ReplyDelete