Saturday, May 29, 2010

I think I like this GI diet a lot. It isnt hard and already I just feel better. I dont feel as gross or as bloated as I did before.
I did lose a couple pounds, but then we went to the in laws for 5 days which was very difficult. I was able to resist many things, but not every thing.

The walking has been difficult. I noticed after a few days of more activity that my leg (the one that was broken) started swelling where the incisions were. It began getting really painful, and very sensitive to the touch, so I decided to take it easy for a while because I don't want to injure myself again.

Once I get my house clean (which is a total disaster, and which I am taking a break from doing this second) my plan is to get back into doing some more activity. I am going to start with the Wii Fit, something that is not too strenuous on the leg and then work up to some more things. :)

Nikisha ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment