Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Doing Well

What a difference planning my dinners have made to my eating. The last 2 days have been great! I think knowing what I am going to make for dinner ahead of time has actually made my eating during the day better.

I haven't been extra hungry or felt the need to snack on crap (except I did have some cookies last night but they were counted)

My only issue now that I have to work on is getting up at a decent time, so then I will actually eat lunch.
Today I did not have lunch which caused me to eat dinner at 6pm instead of 8pm, and this also means that I am sitting here with 15 points left. I am not going to try to make up those points today, because that seems like a waste to eat that many points in crap because I wont be super hungry later. Tomorrow I WILL make sure I have lunch, or at least some more snacks or fruit in the middle of the day to push my dinner later.

Yesterdays Dinner: BBQ steak, Caesar salad, baked potato (13pts)

Todays Dinner: Breaded, fried pork tenderloin chops with applesauce, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, sidekicks cheese pasta (14pts)

Nikisha ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment