Friday, April 9, 2010

RIP My Friend


Now now....don't get worried or sad.

My Friend that has died is my Weight Watchers Scale.


This scale was my friend and has been very good to me for the last 5 years, even though I have not always been good to it.
To be honest, my dear friend was MURDERED!!

John my good husband was helping me clean, and moved my scale leaning it up against the wall & baseboard heater. Well today has been a cold day of -4 celcius (it was 20 last week) so John turned the heat on.
I asked him if anything was against the heater, but he never answered.
Ten minutes later we hear "POP!!!"

John went to check and lo and behold the battery in the scale had been overheated and exploded. There was battery juices everywhere.

I was sad.....mourned the death of my scale for about 5 minutes.....until I yelled
"YOU OWE ME A NEW ONE!!!"

Off to Walmart we went :)

This is my new friend:

This baby is the same price as my WW one, and it measures my body fat and hydration as well. I think I will love my new friend

Nikisha ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment