Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I didn't work out :(
I was just so absolutely sore from Niagara Falls that I could barely get out of bed or move around. Then after my physio I decided that I didn't want to over work my leg. I did however track my food!!! YAY ME!

Today I didnt work out either, but I did clean my house so that has to count for something right??? RIGHT?!??!?!

Anyways..... I cooked up some chicken and some steak pieces, weighed them out and froze them in pretty little 2 point packages. I think that will help me when I am looking for a quick meal. I can make a sandwich or wrap, or add the meat to a salad. I need to do this more often so I have less of an excuse for eating CRAP!!

Tomorrow I am DEFINITELY doing a video..... probably my Power Sculpt video as I think the cardio max may be too much right now...for both my leg and the fact that I have been pretty lazy for months.

ps..... Smoothies made with fresh berries is A MILLION TIMES BETTER than frozen berries....just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment