Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bob Kicked My ASS!!

So after putting it off for a couple days, I finally sucked it up and worked out.
Let me just say that I am beyond out of shape!!! The most out of shape I have ever been in my life.
I definitely struggled, while Bob Harper served me my ass on a platter.

I was going to to my Power Sculpt video and take it a little easy....then I thought to myself "Why on earth would I take it easy?? I need to lose some weight". So I decided to do the Cardio Max video. I am glad I did it now, but during it I thought I was crazy.

I am going to keep at it, and try EVERY DAY to do some sort of video.
I have 3 Biggest Loser videos, the Biggest Loser game for the Wii as well as Wii Fit. I am thinking for the "easier" days I will do the Wii fit, to keep myself active and moving, but not strain myself.

I am also able to ride my bike so I should start doing that soon.
What I REALLY want to do is my DDR, because it is fun and challenging and a great workout.
*sigh*
One day soon hopefully

Nikisha ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment