Monday, June 28, 2010

Not shaped like a box with boobs

So I haven't lost much, but I think that my weight is shifting a little. I have always said that my body shape was rectangle......not so much apple I guess because I have a long torso....but VERY rectangle.

I always wanted a waist.....or at least my hips to even be bigger, well now I have that!!

I was looking in the mirror today and was happy to see that I ACTUALLY had some form of a waist. Things look so much better on you when you are not shaped like a box with boobs. I always hates wearing things that are supposed to accentuate your waste and really it just pulls attention to your boxiness.

So now even though my body still sucks....I have something about it to be happy about and to work towards.

Nikisha ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment